During a community update on Reddit, Infinity Ward has announced that new content is coming to Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare.
Here is what Infinity Ward has said:
- By the end of the month, Infinity Ward is adding 360-degree rig rotation to all rig models in our menus so you can see what your rig customization looks like from all angles.
- Alongside this, Infinite Warfare will have an update to the Winner’s Circle in which your rigs will be carrying the last weapon you used in a match, your personal vanity weapon so to speak, for all your taunting impulses.
- Infinity Ward is also going to be adding in new content on a regular basis to keep gameplay fresh. Be sure to visit the Quartermaster regularly to see what new items are.
- Infinity Ward has announced that they need to extend the final testing for emblem editors by a few weeks, so they are now aiming to release the emblem editor by mid-March.
- In addition, Infinity Ward has announced that a new mission team, with its own equipment and gear to chase is coming to Infinite Warfare soon.
- Infinity Ward is also increasing the prestige levels to grant a fresh challenge for most skilled players.
- They also announced that some new features for scorestreaks is coming to Infinite Warfare.
Source: Infinity Ward