With the version 1.10 update, Infinity Ward has added new weapons, melee weapon and weapon variants challenges to Call Of Duty Infinite.
So here is what they have added with the update version 1.10 to Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare:
R-VN assault rifle – a two-round burst, auto-fire, energy rifle can also be split into melee mode for faster movement and one-hit kills. When you crack this thing in half and charge into your enemies, it works sort of like a very lethal defibrillator. Season pass holders get this weapon for free and if you don’t have a season pass then you can unlock via the following:
non-Season Pass holders can earn the base version of the R-VN by getting 200 kills with an energy-based assault rifle (R3K, Type-2, or Volk) that is equipped with an accessory you’ve earned through weapon prestige. Varieties of the R-VN will also be available to all players in Supply Drops, and if you find one of those it will also unlock the base version.
New Weapon Variants Added To The Prototype Lab:
- Reaver – Machete Shredder: Melee attacks with this weapon cause enemies to explode Stockpile: Increased ammo. (Stacks with Extended Mag)
- Volk – Corruption Mo’ Money: Every kill grants extra experienceSharpshooter: Increased damage range. (Stacks with Particle Amp)
- Erad – Destiny Roll the Dice: Gain 1 random attachment when you respawn Readiness: Reload faster when mag is empty. (Stacks with Dexterity)
- DMR-1 – Binary Deathbringer: Double kills instantly reload your magazine Steady: Reduced hip spread. (Stacks with Laser Sight)
- DCM-8 – Even Keel Stability: Reduced recoil. (Stacks with Foregrip)
New Melee Weapon:
- Axe – Headsman Hurl: Can be thrown and picked up Haste: Slightly increased movement speed