A playlist update for Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare went live earlier however Infinity Ward had to remove the update due to it causing problems in multiplayer. Here is what Infinity Ward has said:
Due to a few issues across platforms, we removed the latest patch while we work on a new one. In order to test our new patch, we have to eliminate this weekend’s Hack and potentially tweak what guns appear in Epic Gun Game. We’ll work to have the Hack available again as soon as possible and will be adding Epic Gun Game as a Featured Mode over the next few days.
However Infinity Ward has released the patch notes for the next playlist update which is going to go live in Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare soon.
Here are the patch notes Infinity Ward has released (not currently live yet):
General Fixes – NOT CURRENTLY LIVE
• Various map fixes
• On occasion, players who have the R-VN, Axe, or UDM in a loadout would no longer
have access to the weapons if a host migration occurs. This has been fixed.
• Added the R-VN, UDM, and Axe in Epic Gun Game
• Fix for an issue where Season Pass holders on Xbox One were not able to download
Sabotage DLC from in-game
• Fix for the Epic UDM doing too much damage in TTDM. This now matches the same damage rules as sniper rifles in TTDM.
• Fix for some users receiving the ‘weapon_graitonsuper_wm’ error after the last update
• Type-2 (AR mode) – Slight increase to the fire rate and a decrease to ADS recoil
• Volk – Increase to the 3 bullet hit kill range
• Titan – Slightly increase to the fire rate and an increase to the 4 bullet hit kill range
• KBAR – Slightly decrease to the 4 bullet hit kill range
• NV4 – Slightly increase to the ADS recoil
• Widowmaker – Reduced delay between bullets within the burst
• DMR – Slight decrease to the ADS time
• EBR-800 (AR mode) – Increase to the 5 bullet hit kill range
• EBR-800 (Sniper mode) – Reduce ADS sway speed
• Howitzer changes: Explosion radius increased. Explosion damage more consistent.
Damage to scorestreaks increased. VFX updated to better represent the explosion
radius. Fixed a bug where the projectile would play an explosion VFX without doing any
damage. Fix a bug where the projectile could still explode after bouncing off a surface
Source: Infinity Ward